Cyclocross Singapore is pleased to announce that they are holding their inaugural Cross Rally on 19th August 2018.
This non-competitive event will take participants through 88km of Road, Sand, Gravel, Trails & Stairways.
To complete the event, five colour cuff-bands are to be collected at five designated checkpoints.
Race fee: $40
Starting point: Marina Bay Sands (MBS)
Ending point: Telok Blangah Hill via Gillman Barrack.
Route 1 : Garden By The Bay > ECP (Sand) > NSRCC
Route 2 : Tanah Merah Coast Road > Loyang Ave > Pasir Ris Dr 3 > Lorong Halus Wetland Centre > Coney Island
Route 3 : Punggol PCN > Seletar North Link > Yishun Dam > Yishun Ave 1 > Mandai Road > Mandai T15 Trail Entrance
Route 4 : T15 Trail > Chestnut Trail > Chestnut Nature Car Park > Chestnut Ave > Petir Road > Dairy Farm Road > Upper Bukit Timah Road > Clementi Road > Pasir Panjang Road > Haw Par Villa
Route 5 : Pasir Panjang Road > Alexandra Road > Depot Road > Lock Road > Gillman Barrack > Southern Ridges (Stairs) > Telok Blangah Green > Telok Blangah Hill Park (End)
The Top 5 finishers of each category will receive attractive prizes. All participants are entitled Finisher Medals.
1st Place : $100
2nd Place: $80
3rd to 5th Place: $50 each
Last Men’s/ Ladies standing: $50 each
1. Cyclocross Bikes / Gravel Bikes
2. Road Bikes with suitable tires for sand/trail/gravel
3. XC MTB / Enduro MTB / Full-Suspension MTB
4. Fat Bikes
Note: All bicycles, regardless of the categories, must be properly fitted with two brakes.
Mark your calendars – 19th August 2018!
For more details and how you can register for the event, please click here.
Closing date for registration is 3rd August 2018.
All participants are to take up your own personal insurance pertaining to this event. Organisers, Sponsors and Volunteers are not responsible for any mishaps arising from both bikes and physical injury/damages. In the event of an accident, no claims of medical fees will be rendered from the Organisers, Sponsors or Volunteers.
Follow us on Instagram: @sportsincycling
Latest posts by SportsIn Cycling (see all)
- OCBC Cycle 2019 Is First Recipient Of New Eco Event Certification After Its Waste Reduction Efforts Pass Strict Tests – June 19, 2019
- Part 3: Last Stretch And Close Calls – One Singaporean’s Solo Bikepacking Trip In Japan, 3348km in 51 days – June 18, 2019
- Part 2: Tohoku to Nakasendo – One Singaporean’s Solo Bikepacking Trip In Japan, 3348km in 51 days – June 7, 2019