#1 Independent Fabrication XS with gold details
Winner of Bicycling Magazine’s “Best Dream Road Bike” for 2005 and 2006 and “Best Track Bike” at the 2007 North American Handmade Bike Show, this bespoke bike WILL get you hooked.
- It’s carbon with classic titanium lug work
- Decked with Lightweight Obermayer limited gold edition
- SRAM RED ETAP electronic groupset in matching gold colors
- Has Lightweight German made handlebars, stem & seat post from MCFK
- It has Ceramicspeed bearings for ultra smooth spinning in cranks & wheels
- Comes with Italian made carbon saddle from Astute Italia
- Special edition EE brakes in ‘El Dorado’ colours
#2 Sarto Lampo disc in custom size and colour
Born from the need to satisfy the requirements of the fastest and most powerful cyclists, Lampo is the custom carbon frame by Sarto Srl, which better combines aerodynamic features with stiffness into a unique bicycle.
- Custom carbon frame made to size in Italy.
- Special colour scheme
- SRAM RED HRD electronic groupset
- Zipp 454 with Chris King R45 disc brake hubs
- Specially made custom Astute Italia saddle reworked by Mick Peel
- SRM Origin Carbon Power Meter & PC8 computer from Germany
- Ceramicspeed coated bearings & oversized pulleys system for a smoother ride.
#3 Custom made Stelbel Antenore
The Stelbel Antenore is constructed with Columbus XCr stainless steel alloy tubing and is the most exclusive frame in the Stelbel line.
- Columbus XCR stainless steel
- Custom sized, coloured and made in Italy
- First Italian bicycle builder to use TIG welding
- PMP Titanium seat post with Astute Italia carbon saddle
- SRAM Force 1×11 groupset
- Zipp 303 Firecrest paired with pink Chris King R45 hubs
#4 HIA Velo Allied ECHO in custom pink
The ECHO was designed and engineered to be a thoroughbred. It is an ultra high-performance bicycle that pushes the limits of both lightweight and ride quality.
- Custom sized and coloured American made carbon frame & fork
- Wide range of unique colour scheme is available
- Schmolke German made handlebar & seat post
- Astute Italia Skycarb Italian made carbon saddle
- Zipp 303NSW carbon racing wheelset
- Ceramicspeed coated bottom bracket & oversized pulley system
- YBN titanium chain
- German gold standard carbon power meter. The SRM Origin rechargeable
More varieties at the store:
Where to get them:
79 Upper East Coast Road
When she’s not writing, Mizah is constantly wired 24/7. She loves cats, cycling at night, and can’t survive without her weekly dose of chicken rice.
Latest posts by Mizah Salik (see all)
- What it takes to be fixed on ‘fixed’ – January 30, 2019
- STUDY: Cycling to work just as effective as going to the gym five days a week – January 2, 2019
- Age 63, so what? “It’s in my DNA to ride this way.” – December 27, 2018